Private Photography Workshops
Private photography instruction:
Join Nathan Lovas for a day of private instruction either in-field or in-classroom. These private or small group workshops are tailored to your individual needs to ensure the best possible instruction and dramatically improve your photographic skills.
We can spend the entire day in-field learning how to photograph the subjects that interest you or we can sit down in front of a computer to teach you how to manage and process your images. I am a certified Photoshop and Lightroom expert and can help you understand how to best use these powerful tools.
Key objectives of in-field instruction:
- How to compose a pleasing image
- Understanding light
- Understanding subject habitat and behavior
- Understanding and choosing backgrounds
- How to approach subjects and get close
- Focusing Techniques
- Metering techniques
- Flash Techniques
- Setting up your digital camera
- Digital asset management (how to organize your images)
- Photoshop & Lightroom settings
- RAW file processing (how to get the most out of your RAW file)
- Noise reduction techniques
- Levels/Curves adjustments
- Color adjustments
- Understanding Layers
- Sharpening techniques
- Understanding color space
- The price of a single day in-field workshop (6 hours) is: $450.00/person per day (plus expenses)
- The price of for in-classroom instruction is: $95/hour (2 hour minimum, plus expenses).
- In-filed/classroom combination: $550 (includes one full day in the field plus a 2 hour classroom session).